Life goes on

Thursday, July 14, 2011

hello people :) finally today is the first day of school and you have know my class and my homeroom too, if you don't know you can see it on the previous post or click here. my class consist of 23 students and only 1 new student. today is a very bored first day of school and hell there are a lot of new students. but luckily they are all in JH1 and JH2 so I don't care but my school turn to be like a public market too many people -____-" and the school rules change, not all of them but most of them. I hate the new rules ! Imagine we must wear a 10 cm socks oh hell am I coming to school or going to snow world (屮゚Д゚)屮 today we have Pre-test for Science and mandarin. The science is so HARD !! I answer whatever I think better than leave it blank. haha :P the mandarin pre test normal not too hard and not too easy. now for the lunch time this is like hell ! we must queue when we wanna go down and imagine there are a lot of students and how long we must wait just for lunch ? and after we wait for a very long time we just get 1 food oh shitty we are standing there for almost 10 minutes and we just get 1 food ?? it's better I don't eat (屮゚Д゚)屮 starts with introducing at class then go to MPH for introducing the whole department but end with black out LOL ! from MPH going back to class after lunch go back to class for science's pre test after science's pre test have break after that go back to class have mandarin's pre test finish all of the pre test



















with love, 
Angeline <3





















You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe