Close my eyes and see a better day

Friday, July 29, 2011

hello people :) I'm back again and TGIF :D today is a super duper tired day D; today start with fucking brain gym with a BURNING weather then continue to B. Indonesia lesson, quite bored. after that English 2 lessons, ordinary. geography is the most bored lesson, don't understand about what the teacher is talking about and the worst he can't count -____- continue to Mathematics 2 lessons, long but nice and not bored ;D hell I forget to take my mathematics book home which means I can't make my homework :S stress out ;S after lunch computer is the best lesson for today (~‾▿‾)~ (~‾▿‾)~ (~‾▿‾)~ continue to Art don't know what thing we are making -____- after that religion, not really nice I prefer last year religion teacher ._______. the last is mandarin and it's the most B.O.R.E.D lesson !!!!  today is my MOMMY's birthday (~‾▿‾)~ (~‾▿‾)~ (~‾▿‾)~ (~‾▿‾)~ (~‾▿‾)~ 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY :*:*:* ALL THE BEST YA MOM AND LONG LIFE, STAY HEALTHY :*:*:* LOVE YOU MOMMY <3 <3 <3  



Love and Kiss, 
Angeline <3

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe