Endless Love

Sunday, July 10, 2011

as what I promise, I will translate the previous story in English and I will do it now and here is the story in English. Enjoy :) 

"ENDLESS LOVE'' 

In the drops of rain which makes the whole world seemed to be mute. I fell asleep inside, lulled with a dream. Until suddenly "No". I woke up surprised, I wonder why I had a bad dream, even very bad. I saw the clock just 03.00 in the morning.I breath irregular, my body feels very tired and powerless. "I don't want that to happen, hopefully it's just a dream." I tried to sleep again, but I can't sleep anymore. I tried to find comfortable atmosphere. Although it was raining, I'm still sitting on the porch, then suddenly he appeared in the rain with wet body. He is someone who has filled my heart this recent years.
" Why did you come here this time ? "  I asked 
" Nothing, I just want to meet you even just for a while " he said 
" are you alright ? you will sick if you come here when raining like this " 
" I'm alright "  
He hugged me, his body was  very cold and I do not know why, he makes my heart became very ill. He said, 
" I'm sorry if I have make mistake, I love you so much, I'm willing to sacrifice anything for you, even my life too"
"Why you say so? I also love  you so much whatever happens, I will still love you in my heart "
"Although I was no longer with you? "
" Yeah. but I don't want that to happen, I want you to accompany me forever " 
" I'm relieved to hear that, now I an go home peaceably "
" Are you going home now ? "
" Yeah, I have stay here too long "
" Fine, take care " 
" okay " 
How stupid I was, I don't know what has actually happened. Shortly after he went past my mobile phone rang, from him. I'm not surprised because normally after we met, he immediately call me while on the road.
" hello, good evening, am I talking to Lia ? " said the voice in the phone 
I confused because that's not Dimas' voice 
" Yes, who's this ? " I asked 
" sorry, I'm Dimas' friend, this afternoon he had an accident and ran him into the hospital but he can't be helped anymore"  
I was so shocked to hear about that, how could it happen? whereas a few moments ago he was here. I collapsed around me, everything is dark. When I realized, I've been there in his room and my boyfriend's parents are there too, they picked me to bring Dimas' body to hospital. With the rest of my strength I was trying to bring myself to look at his condition. On the way to the hospital, I think it is a sign that night, he asked permission to go home forever. My tears flowed continuously, I don't know why God always gives ordeal in my life. Finally I reached the hospital, I saw his body lying motionless, nothing changed it just a bruise on the chest because the doctor told me a few bones in his ribs broken and pressed his heart, that's caused his death. I kissed his forehead, cold. That's the feeling like I feel when He "came" that night. We brought his body home, no one spoke, everybody in mourning. The day was overcast, the sky was also grieving. I remembered when I was with his beautiful moments, now he will never be erased from my memory and will never be replaced. Everybody had leave the funeral, left me and my memories. Until now I still can't believe with all of this, just yesterday he was beside me but now he had been lying quietly there. I can't stand my sadness again. 
" You will be in my heart forever. I promised "
 
- END - 
 
how is the story ? it's a very sad story right :(   
The conclusion of this story is  
"IF WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO LOVE THE ONE WE HAVE IT'S BETTER TO DO IT FIRST BEFORE THEY LEAVE US FOREVER" 
FYI : the one that I blacken and I put it in the middle are the conversation.  
always remember this :  
"NOTHING IN THIS LIFE IS EVERLASTING MEANS THAT EVERYTHING OR EVERYBODY THAT WE HAVE WILL LEAVE US." 
 
With Love, 
Angeline 
 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe