Happy Mother's Day ♡

Sunday, May 08, 2011

hello people :)
happy Sunday all :D
eitss.. today is HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ♡♡
aww.. I wanna say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all MOTHERS in this world and esp. to My LOVELY MOTHER ♡
You're the best mother in this world, my life without you is nothing.
You take of me from baby until now, your LOVE for me is UNCOUNTABLE.
You teach me a lot of things, change my bad behavior to good, turn everything become better.
I know I can't pay what you give to me but I can LOVE you FOREVER ♡
and I just wanna say to you
                                       THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING ♡
                                                                   and
                                                I LOVE YOU FOREVER ♡
May GOD BLESS YOU ALL THE BEST ♡
have a HEALTHY LIVE, HAPPY LIVE and ALL THE BEST ♡



xoxo, angeline <3 
Gracias ♡

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe