Dream :D

Sunday, May 01, 2011

hello people :)
today is the 1st day of MAY :] and I have a lot of #maywish (it's all trending topic at twitter)
1. #maywish taller and slimmer ( always wish this :P)
2. #maywish pass my SA2 with high score ( really important for me )
3. #maywish can skip MANDARIN week ! ( mandarin week will coming soon & I don't wish to join )
4. #maywish get my laptop from my sister ;] ( she says she will give me 1 :D )
5. #maywish get BB ! ( this wish never come true -__- )
6. #maywish no more problem ( I'm so tired of problem )

7. #maywish more holiday (?) ( I know it's IMPOSSIBLE )
8. #maywish smarter ( hope so :P)
9. #maywish go to KATY PERRY's concert ! ( I really wish for this )
10. #maywish can join to Penang for Vesak ( maybe no hope for this ) 

              it's enough for today #maywish :) 
I'll continue my #maywish tomorrow or maybe the day after tomorrow :]
ENJOY !
help me to pray, anw :D 
xoxo, angeline <3
Gracias >.< 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe