All about Quotes ♥

Thursday, May 05, 2011

hello people :)
as my promise yesterday I will post about quotes :] ENJOY :D 
May you wake up someday and regret about what you did
I'm not a Facebook status so you don't have HAVE TO like me
Don't judge by what you see on the outside, that's just the beginning of who I am
Believe in yourself that everything are possible
Do not wait for your ship to come in swim out to it
I never forced you to read my mind, just understanding me would be enough already
I could be the devil, I could be an angel too.
don't force me. the more you force me, the more i won't do it. 
Its better I'm busy rather than think about someone who never care to me
Best friend knows our weakness and still support us
They can because they think they can
Life is full of challenges. Being happy shouldn't one of them 
don't afraid of being single
10 are enough. hahaha :P don't worry I'll post another quotes again.
                       xoxo, angeline <3 
                               Gracias :]  

 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe