What makes you beautiful

Friday, November 18, 2011

hey :) long time no post and now I'm back :D kinda missing my blog. plan to re design my blog but get no idea so gonna think over and over again. SA1 is getting closer left 2 more weeks to go and I haven't prepared anything (y). lately I'm in love with novel and movie. hahaha.. oh and last week spend my weekend by watching and reading novel, finished up watching "HEARTSTRINGS" then finished up watching "A CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE", a romantic thai movie <3 loving the movie damn much. and also finished reading two novels which are "KAU" and "TI'AMO, TIA AMORIA", I love both <3 both are a nice and romantic novel. suddenly forget what to tell x_x so gonna remember it first and will be posting it in the next post if I REMEMBER. hehehe.. 

please follow this twitter. they give a lot of amazing quotes. I sure you won't regret :)



lately I'm totally in love in this song <3 

Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But you when smile at the ground it aint hard to tell
You don't know
You don't know you're beautiful


hugkiss, Angeline <3<3 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe