The Missing Moment

Saturday, November 12, 2011

I'm back again. suddenly I miss my JH1 moment. dunno why but I just randomly think about JH1. maybe just because of JH1 was the best :) it's just unforgettable and too sweet to be remember. I think you can guess what are the things that I miss the most in JH1. 
I MISS JH1 AGB SO DAMN MUCH ;( 
I MISS MR. HAOKEN, MS. VERA, MR. PEBRY, MR. DODDY, MR. FERNANDO AND ALL THE TEACHERS FROM JH1 (they are the best teacher ever, I think now left 1 or 2 teachers like them)
I MISS MS. ILBETH (she's my ex-principle and she's also the best principle ever
I MISS MARCHING BAND (even though it's tired and make me black, I still miss it) 
I MISS THE FIELD TRIP AND THE CLASS TRIP (I still remember very well the first field trip to Lau Debuk)
I MISS RICO (he's my classmate and also he's my first sitmate)
I MISS THE CLASS 
I MISS THE PERFORMANCE WE DID (I still remember all our performance and how hard we practiced it)
I MISS MY CLASSMATES
I MISS THE TIME WHEN WE PRACTICED MARCHING BAND FOR GRADUATION
I MISS EVERY SINGLE THING FROM JH1



"Best friends are like heartbeats: "You may not hear them frequently, but they silently support life!" 

hugkiss, angeline <3 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe