Irresistible Lips

Thursday, May 31, 2012

bonjour ~ having my own holiday today since I'm too lazy to go to school. school is super bored lately, nothing to do in the class, no activity at all.
I get no story to tell you guys since I'm just staying at home.
this Saturday going to take the result of national exam, afraid of the result. since today is the last day of May, how about let's make a earlier June wishes. 
my June wishes : 
1. pass my national exam with satisfied score :) AMEN o:)
2. graduation runs well
3. get back my phone from shitty teacher soon 
4. going abroad in my long holiday 
5. and I don't what else I want, the most important thing that I want is all the best. nyehehe

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and now I don't know what to say anymore -_- let's just end this post. bye <3 have a nice day readers :D 
enjoy watching this singapore's horror movie ;)





You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe