A Year Without Rain

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hello :) another day had just past. seems like time flies so fast lately. 4 more days till Chinese New Year (: so excited since I'm going to celebrate it and also holiday ! can't wait for that ;) lately get a lot of jobs to make, after holiday will be joining Science Booth and Health campaign competition at school with friends. get no idea for science booth. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME ? and also English project for making poster of racism--" I get a ton of projects and soon it will drives me insane. I'm almost crazy when I know that there will be no more CA3 or CA4 means that we will directly have SA1, since we will have our National Exam later around April or May. JH3 drives me insane !! and I need to finish up class decoration for Valentine one. like really it drives me INSANE !! HELP ME!! -_________- get nothing to tell anymore since I need to search for the science booth and poster making. see you next time ;;)
I LIKE THIS ONE THE MOST <3<3 
 

ANGELINE <3







You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe