Distance

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

hello fellas :) long time no post =)) I'm busy of school stuffs as usual-_- when can i free from a place call school ? i really don't know how to describe today in word, i don't know whether it's tired, bored, fun, nice or any. but from what i feel is TIRED !! i feel so dead today. here the story goes. early in the morning it was raining but when PE time, actually it was still raining but only a small rain. actually at the first the teacher decided no PE in the field but don't know that after measuring from clinic, the rain almost stop so the teacher said we'll have PE in the field, I was like DEAD -______- the teacher said that the girls must run 5 LAPS !! hell it's killing me x_x I'm feeling so dead now, my legs hurt like hell, stomachache hurts like hell, feel so damn tired -_- after PE was English lesson then Mathematics lesson after that Ipa (Science) lesson then Chemistry lesson, Civics lesson and the last Mandarin lesson. I hate all of the lesson today except Mathematics. i don't feel like going to school tomorrow, my legs hurt like hell. get well soon for me o:)  I'm too lazy to continue typing so I will end here(: sorry ^^

 

@B2ST_lov3rs. FOLLOW PLEASE.
@B2ST_lov3rs
@B2ST_lov3rs
@B2ST_lov3rs
@B2ST_lov3rs
@B2ST_lov3rs
@B2ST_lov3rs
MUST FOLLOW YA ;;) 
THANKS ^^


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe