Marry The Night

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

hey people :) lately I get spare time to update my blog. so here I am updating my blog almost everyday :p 
today is a quite nice day. spending school day with watching movie and PASD (Prime One Annual Sport Day) all about sports -__- skip that ! who cares, I don't wanna talk much about that, not interested at all.
today we watch 2 movies with Ms. Swinburn :D first Step Up, a very nice movie (y) then the second or the last is House of Flying Daggers, this one is my favorite but some parts are underage :p but still it's a very interesting movie, won't regret :)
then soccer competition for PASD. don't know who win. and I don't care :p the rest will be tomorrow. 
that's all :) bye

STEP UP TRAILER 

 HOUSE OF THE FLYING DAGGER 


STEP UP PHOTOS  

 
  
CHANNGING TATUM <3 
HOT AND HANDSOME

HOUSE OF FLYING DAGGER PHOTOS

TAKESHI KANESHIRO
a japanese, but I thought he is a chinese -_-


 AND HAPPY 22 BIRTHDAY TAYLOR ALLISON SWIFT :) STAY PRETTY AND GORGEOUS :D WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND GOD BLESS. SUCCESS ALWAYS.



ANGELINE 


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe