I Don't Want To Know

Saturday, July 14, 2012

hello readers. lately I'm not in the mood or too lazy to online via computer-,- so less post, sorry for that. last 2 days or last thursday went to BioMedis to have facial. I swear it sucks. actually the facial is nice but when it comes the time to clean my face from pimples, it hurts like hell. my face was like being pinch, being stab and being scratch. felt like screaming out loud but somehow it's too impossible-_- so i just kept my mouth shut and my body felt like freezing -_________- I don't want to go there anymore. once is enough. huft.

this morning went to school for orientation. my new class is Robert Kiyosaki, I swear it's not my dream class. I want a class like Abraham Lincoln. my new homeroom is Ms Nuri. and blabla
I DON'T FEEL LIKE TALKING ABOUT ALL OF THAT. I FEEL SO DEPRESSED. I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL.

that's all. I'm leaving. bye ;) 

 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe