Day By Day

Monday, July 16, 2012

hello. school starts tomorrow. I don't feel like going to school. I want more holiday. 
lately almost everything ruin me.
I need someone that I can spoil everything to. I need someone who is willing to listen to all my problems. I need someone that can cheer me up and make me forget about all those stuffs. I need someone that make me stop faking a smile. I need someone who I can talk to whenever I want. I need someone who will not judge me from my background, the one that can accept me who I am. I need that someone.
something ruin me the most is that I have to go to that class. 1 year ? I wonder if I can survive in one day. 
what's the point of having a lot of friends but none understand you~ 
I'm enough talking about all those shits. bye ;) 



 

 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe