Because We Can

Sunday, June 23, 2013

helloo. this post suppose to be posted yesterday but my internet connection just won't let me to so here i am posting it today. yesterday was definitely a good day. why ?? because yesterday was my birthday <3 i'm growing 1 year older again /sigh/. I'm old already. yesterday me and my friends supposed to go out for lunch and hang out in the cafe but because demonstration is everywhere in my hometown so yeah we canceled it just incase something might happen. i will only shared pictures of some birthday wishes ;)

















THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR THE WISHES <3 YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST *HUGGGG* LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT :* 
AND BIG THANKS TO KRISTINA FOR THE VOICE NOTE AND TO FELICE FOR THE PICTURES <3 


i can only share the picture while the voice note, i am really sorry i can't share it here since it's in my phone. hehe

and also happy belated birthday to : 

1. Ryeowook of Super Junior <3 all the best and God Bless <3


2. Prince William :) all the best and God Bless :)



3. Rebecca Black :) all the best and God Bless :) 


4. Lana Del Rey :) all the best and God Bless :)

5. Min of Miss A :) all the best and God Bless :)

6. Kris Allen :) wish you all the best and God Bless :)

and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO EVERYBODY WHOSE BIRTHDAY ARE ON 21ST JUNE <3 ALL THE BEST AND GOD BLESS <3


end of post.


oh and today is yonghwa and lee min ho's birthday <3 

Happy Birthday to Yonghwa of CN Blue
and
Happy Birthday to Lee Min Ho
all the best and God Bless <3


end of post. this time for real :)


I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE POST AGAIN ;( MY INTERNET CONNECTION SUCKS SO YEAH I HAVE TO POSTPONE THIS POST.. SORRY ;)


(PICTURES CREDIT TO GOOGLE)

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe