Rush Hour

Friday, November 02, 2012

hello. finally CA2 had ended and I'm finally free from studying and stressful. just need to wait for the results, I don't really care for the result anymore. i know the results for my CA2 will be worse than my CA1 since this time exam is extremely hard. BUT I'M VERY SATISFY WITH MY BIOLOGI AND PHYSICS' score <3 i really work hard for these 2 subjects esp PHYSICS, this is the first time I get 80+ for this subject. hehe just ignore my non sense word.
anyway it's already November and 3 more weeks to go for another SA1. this is not good at all. geez. I get another November wishes. 
that's all. i need to leave now. 




LET'S MAKE A WISH :)
Tumblr_luib8c2ui61qdsstco1_500_large 
- less stress. less pain. less problems. no tears. no fears.
- more laugh. more happiness.
- stay healthy. stay happy. 
- focus and work hard for SA1.
- have enough sleep.
- no more annoying people.
- God Bless me all the time.
- better grade.
- holiday. less homework. less project work.  
- no more complain about life.
- ALL THE BEST.

 
  
   


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe