It's Not Me

Sunday, August 05, 2012

hello. sorry for less updating my blog. lately I'm really busy with school stuffs. homework and project. exam is coming, studying harder. no free time for me anymore and get no time to watch dvd. lot of homework are still waiting for me to complete them. just finish doing my PE Project, still have mandarin Project to complete. next week going to have computer quiz. next 2 week going to have religion exam and probably PE exam and Computer exam. I don't know what to say anymore since my day just full of assignments. 
oh and currently I'm reading a novel called "Princess of The Midnight Ball" and "If I Stay". end of post. bye. 


psst. sorry for not rotating my pictures :) 


Princess of The Midnight Ball
If I Stay  
both are in Indonesian language.
HOMEWORK

Religion 
Civics 
Sociology
Chemistry
Mandarin Penmanship
Physics
Mathematics 









 

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Hi Angeline! :)
    you're really good in English xD, fighting! :D
    i remember how busy iam when i was in the high school.. -___-, but today it seems really fun to remember :)

    anyway i give you an award, just check at my blog, okay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot :) I checked your blog but I don't know which one is it ._.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe